Thursday, June 02, 2016

Nine Wonderful Years

Lucky for us that our Family Day occurred over a long weekend, so we drove over to Qatar for a vacation by the sea. Nine years together. Wow. I can no longer say that it feels like yesterday because it doesn't feel like yesterday; instead, it feels like the most beautiful, slow-moving passage of time together. As always, we are grateful for this special girl to be our daughter.

Highlights of the weekend included seeing the new Angry Bird movie, loads of pool time, and her first-ever milkshake. That one was a big hit!






2 comments:

Prita said...

I love this! What a special family.

Popo and Gong Gong said...

I wondered if you would be seeing that movie. Did she love it? I love that I get to be that girl's Popo. Happy Nine Wonderful Years. It seems like just yesterday that we first met her...waking up from a nap. :)