Saturday, March 14, 2015

Riding the Creative Wave


A weekend wish for a car for Gilgamesh was granted by her baba. We then took a family walk together to show off his new wheels to friends in the 'hood. At one point, Sojo said, "You know, it's so nice that we live here where no one says I'm weird for having a car for my stuffed animal." 

I totally agree. There is an innocence here in our small town that I am not sure exists anymore in many places. As a parent, I love how Sojo does stuff like this and thinks it's absolutely fabulous. I am watching some of the 2nd graders subtly shift into wanting to be with the older kids, and I hope she hangs onto this creative side of imaginative play for as long as she can. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She comes up with interesting ideas.
love Nie Nie