Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cousins

Our golf course on camp is entirely made of sand. They oil the sand to make it flat, and you use a little piece of fake grass from which you hit. It's unlike anything I've ever seen, but it is well used and totally free, so it's hard for the golfers to argue too much. For the little ones, the sand bunkers were tons of fun for the cousins this weekend when my brother and his family came down. Augie ran around in circles in the bunker, and Sojo's best way to connect with her cousin is to let him chase her. He will do it forever, and he has the funniest laugh when he is running around trying to get her.





1 comment:

Popo and Gong Gong said...

This just cracks me up. I am so glad I know these two so well that I can just hear their little voices and see them in my dreams. Sojo being so patient and tolerant as Augie chases her with such delight. Cousin love.