Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Quirkiness

As Sojo ages, I have an unspoken fear that she will lose her quirkiness. Of course, some of the quirks from the past, like meowing like a cat when she got nervous and someone spoke to her, might be okay to let go of as she ages, but I see her quirkiness and creativity so entwined that I guess I don't want her to lose either. The way she looks at the world around her is quite beautiful.

Seems I have nothing to worry about at this point. One of our Chinese decorations for the door broke the other day, and there was just a tassel left. Sojo quickly decided that if she wore said tassel, this would bring her good Chinese luck all day, and she set off in search of a hat to attach it to. Even her expression in this photo cracks me up. 

Quirkiness prevails...for now. 


1 comment:

Popo and Gong Gong said...

Getting caught up on your blog, which is always a highlight for me. Loved every minute or every one. From the quirky to the silky long hair to BMX'ing to the quirky crazy brother.