Thursday, January 30, 2014

Besties

I love these two together. He lives diagonal from us, and they spend nearly every waking moment playing the iPad or playing random creative games. They go through phases where they get on each other's nerves and take a whole week off from playing together. Then one of them magically appears on the other's doorstep, and it's all good. I captured them one afternoon in the most glorious light. 



But most of their time was spent in weapons mode. It's kind of 'all weapons all the time' in our house of late. 


What he said about her to his mom makes me smile. "She's a girl....but she's also a boy." 


This also makes me happy--looking down the stretch outside our house to the nearby park and a treehouse. Downright idyllic. 


2 comments:

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

Besties are the best and I love these pictures...all of them.

Anonymous said...

Great memories! Love the pictures! Love Nie Nie