Saturday, November 02, 2013

What I Enjoy

Sojo showed me her silhouette art project in the hallway at school the other day, and I loved the list of things she enjoyed. Look closely at the middle part--as she told me, "I was the only one who put something in like that." We are seeing that she is really into being who she is and is very healthy in taking breaks from friends who are not treating her the way she wants to be treated. Pretty please keep that your whole life, sweetie--it takes many people years to get to that place.




*Naz is nood als is 'Naz's noodles.' We have this lovely friend who makes Sojo a Malaysian dish that meets her food requirements, and she loves it. Sometimes Naz even delivers a batch to our door for no reason. Such kindness and yumminess. 

And I can't resist one more Paris pic. There are times when I see a glimpse of what she will look like when she's older. This was one of those times, and it is oh so beautiful. 



3 comments:

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

An old soul in a child's body.

Sharon said...

Hey Tara! I just caught up on your blog, and it made me smile again and again. So much joy in your family! I love, love, love Sojo's line, "Most of all you should like you." How many people struggle to teach that to their kiddos? What an amazing kid. xo

Anonymous said...

love your postings! NieNie