Friday, November 01, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween has never really been Sojo's thing--she just isn't into it and tends to last a short while before quitting and passing out candy. This year, she and her friend Eamon went off on their own to visit a few streets close to us while Dale and I passed out candy. I truly love living in a small, super safe community where I didn't feel worried about her going off without a parent as we have the 'raised by a village' thing going on here. And I knew she'd have a blast with her friend. Sure enough, two streets later, she came back and said, "I'm fed up." Not in a snarky way, just done. She did wind up going out a bit later to a few more houses, and she was stoked that most of the candy she got was stuff she could eat. (I do think part of her antipathy of Halloween is due to her allergies and how she can't eat much candy). Perry the Platypus was happy indeed.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another benefit of the small community--getting something she could eat! She looks happy! Love NieNie