Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Break Dancer

About two summers ago, Sojo caught the break dancing bug. Where she caught it, I'll never know, but at my brother's wedding that June of 2011, she had her break dance all planned out in her poofy flower girl dress. Two years later, she now has a small group of kindergarten friends who love to break dance together. Watching her bust a move is so much fun, and she takes her dancing quite seriously.

With summer coming on, I looked and looked for a break dancing camp of some sort in our neck of the woods, but I couldn't find a thing.

Could be because it's not 1983.

Enjoy the moves! I was told later that I should not have said anything in the video. Schooled again by a 6 year old.




1 comment:

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

And bust a move, she did. I was tired just watching. Maybe she can share a few of her moves with her Popo this summer.