Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Bucket List

My friend Amy* posted her summer bucket list for their family, and I love the idea. This morning, Sojo and I hung out on the back porch and made our list before it got too hot to be outside. Seriously, could that grass be any greener? I'm in love with the shadows and the super greeny grass. And the kid, too, who cracked me up with our summer list. There are 7 items that are food-related (we totally miss certain foods while being overseas--salted caramel latte, here I come!!), and one random one of 'go to a hotel and relax.' Um, isn't that what summer is all about?



Still four weeks to go until summer begins for us, but we are getting ready! 

*Amy's blog is so full of love. I adore reading it. 

1 comment:

amy.hossack@saschina.org said...

I'm famous!!!!

Aren't lists so fun?

You have inspired me to write ours in different colors!

Thanks for your beautiful blog - the entire thing - but thanks especially for your post about perspective. It arrived in my reader when I needed it most, too.