Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sneak Peek #2

Today, I brought home two borrowed Indian outfits for the show tomorrow, and Sojo's job was to pick her favorite. I tried to be as casual as possible while helping her get dressed as she really does hate the concept of dresses right now. So much so that even a t-shirt that is a tiny bit long "feels like a dress" and is taken off. This was her reaction to choice #1:


Absolutely adorable but teeny tiny. In her own words, "Is this it?!? Is this it?!" I was cracking up. 

Outfit  #2 provided a bit more coverage and a bit less bellybutton, and it won the contest for what she will wear tomorrow night. We pulled out my basket of bindis, (I'm a bit of a sucker for bindis) and she chose a fancy one to wear on her forehead for the dance. She looks stunning, even if she is fighting me off from taking a photo. I love how you can see her in the mirror. 


One more since it might be years until we see her in a dress again...or at least years until we see her looking serious in a dress...






1 comment:

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

Oh, be still my heart...be still my heart. This girl is a hoot. I love the way she throw herself into her animated facial response to the "situation" of wearing a dress. I personally loved both dresses, but more than anything...I love that girl.