Thursday, May 30, 2013

Family Day

Family Day is such a beautiful day, and I love watching the years add up that we have been together. This year makes 6 years together--6 years of fun, laughter, quirkiness, tiredness, challenges, travel and adventure. We remember that first day like it was yesterday. How I was so nervous I almost threw up, how we brought nothing but a book with us thinking that we were really just picking up a kid, how we were in awe of her from the start, and how she truly looked at us like she'd been wondering what took us so long.



Such love in this family. Fierce love that I am aware of and grateful for each and every day. 

1 comment:

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

Tears of joy filling my eyes as I look at the love on these three faces. Blessed beyond measure. Happy Family Day.

Love you all to the moon and back.