Friday, January 18, 2013

Rock Star Party


Somehow I thought that living in a tiny town would not be super busy, but there is always something going on around here. And so much fun stuff! Sojo was invited to a rock star birthday party yesterday, and although I am usually in charge of attending the parties with Sojo, Dale took over this time. From the photos he took, I think he had a blast. There was a lot of break dancing, and she came home with makeup on. I'm a sucker for eyeshadow on Asian eyes (it always looks amazing with those smooth eyelids), and she looked super cute, as you can see from their sunset photo shoot. 




I'm still in shock that someone was able to convince this girl to wear makeup... 

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It's even better with the missing tooth! I love this photo!