Thursday, October 11, 2012

More T-Ball

This week, I went to T-ball practice to help out and take some photos. Dale and a few other teachers are the coaches, and they did such a great job organizing all those kids. That is a lot of little people--a bunch of whom are in my K4 class where listening to instructions is something VERY new! *



We got there first, and Sojo graciously took the time to explain how baseball works to me. Um...thanks. It was hilarious as she stood on home plate and walked me through the whole thing. Here she is showing me how you run to first base.


The best part, of course, is watching these two together. Something I could do all day and want to do forever. She's such a good listener, and I know that Dale adores being her coach. My heart might just burst with how I feel about these two being my family. 




*Dale asked me to be a helper this week and be in charge of the throwing station. Of course, I agreed. However, after spending an evening herding small children after a whole day of herding small children, I politely offered to be the cheerleader and photographer from now on. Thankfully, another parent was hoping to be a helper. Whew! 



1 comment:

Popo and Nana and Gong Gong and Granda said...

What fun for everyone. Sounds like a blast. How I would love to be there cheering Sojo and her team on. I can feel the cheers coming right now. Go Sojo...hit the ball Sojo...run Sojo....Yeah Sojo!