Thursday, September 27, 2012

Artitistic

Our artist is still going strong with her insane passion for drawing, and she is at the table doing just that as I write this. The detail is astounding to me, and I watch in awe as she never gets frustrated--it literally seems to flow from her fingers onto the page. Just recently, she learned how to draw eyes in her art class at school, and she came home so proud to tell me that she can make the little points at the sides of her eyes. Dale and I were beaming since we always make sure to tell her how beautiful her eyes are.

Now, every single day, I walk down the hallway at school and see this picture she drew of herself on the bulletin board. As she says, "I'm very artitistic!" Can't argue with that. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is indeed artistic.

Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

She is indeed artistic.

Love you, Mom