Sunday, April 22, 2012

4 Days in Kid Paradise

This long-awaited spring break was our last in Thailand, so we left it up to Sojo to decide where we would go. Not surprising to us, Sojo chose what she calls the "water bucket hotel." It is a veritable kid paradise filled with water slides for every age, salt water pools that are just the right depth for little ones and a kids club filled with fun.
As we have been going to this hotel for three years now, it has been pretty cool to watch her grow into certain activities. This time, she did the medium water slides alone and ventured onto the huge, scary ones together with me. But, her biggest feat was jumping off the cliff into the water. Like it was no big deal. Trust me, I tried it, and it was a bit scary.

3 comments:

Julie Coast Miller said...

We used to jump from the rocks at Big Rock near Kennerdell, PA. I even let my kids participate at Sojo's age. They loved it! Enjoy.

Popo said...

Be still my heart...she is fearless.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great time! I am not jumping off any cliffs!
Love Nie Nie