Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yogini

Our little yogini is still taking yoga classes weekly. She has a wealth of poses in her yoga toolbox, and lately she has been practicing the camel pose, which according to her is very hard! As a parent, I am grateful each and every week that she has time to practice something so mindful and grounding. Tali, her teacher, is such a wonderful spirit and a gift of a teacher.



She gives the kids a foot massage during the relaxation time, and this week Sojo fell asleep right then and there. Completely zonked. Can't say I blame her.

2 comments:

popo said...

Don't know why some of my comments don't show up. You censoring me girl?

Anyway...your little Yogini is the sweetest and I love how she just falls into her moves so graciously at such a young age. I can't wait for her to show me the camel this summer. I don't know that one. Love that little Yogini.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you both are having fun and being healthy at the same time!
Nie Nie