Saturday, February 25, 2012

Classy

Dale and I had a big night out last week...to the mall near our house. We're classy like that. A bit of dinner, some shopping, some Cold Stone Creamery, and then the real fun began. We plopped ourselves down at a massage chair demo place in the middle of the mall. These chairs were amazing, and the whole experience made us laugh like crazy.



Since we were the only ones in the place, they went to town showing us all their products. Anyone in the market for an electric eye massager? That one was just plain weird, and they tried hard to sell me the belly massager that did nothing but make me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe.



We did leave with one item--a portable chair massager that is, I dare say, nothing short of life-changing. Currently, we all are all sharing very nicely.



In retrospect, Dale and I could have had a fancy date night in downtown Bangkok, sipping drinks whilst overlooking the river at some swanky hotel restaurant, but the mall and some cheap fun is much more our style. And we laughed WAY harder.

4 comments:

Prita said...

You guys are awesome. :)

Julie Coast Miller said...

Laughing is so good! But if I laugh to hard, I tend to snort. But that means it was a good laugh. Glad you had a great time, a memorable night for sure! Your cousin in PA.

Diana said...

You two are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had great fun!
Nie Nie