Monday, April 18, 2011

Plan B

Plan A involved a spring break of snorkeling in Krabi, a gorgeous area of Thailand.
Plan B involved a somewhat urgent dental issue that required a tooth extraction, and so we made the difficult choice to put her under for the procedure. It was the best decision all around, even though I can't remember ever being so scared in all my life (and I've kinda done some scary things).


Of course, prior to any sort of surgery, one must have a bit of bling applied to the toes. Sojo's newest acquisition, a Chinese newspaper, is her latest go-to reading material. I swear I don't make these things up--the kid walks around with a Chinese newspaper folded under her arm lately.


Snorkeling in Krabi has been postponed until October! Definitely something to look forward to.

3 comments:

popo said...

Chinese newspaper? Where does this girl get this imagination? She cracks me up. Life with her is just one adventure after another. Sometimes a quiet relazing "staycation" is what everyone needs.

Prita said...

I am cracking up at the newspaper photo! Too funny! Glad Sojo is feeling better. :)

Mojo and Caffee said...

Too funny. Chinese newspaper.