Sunday, December 12, 2010

Books & Cookies

Sojo always comes to the library on Tuesdays before yoga, and she usually finds a book or two to take home. Last week, she found a book on robots called Ricky Ricotta by Dav Pilkey--a book kids go a bit nuts over. She wanted to have some extra time in bed one night just to look at the pictures, and it made me think of me when I was a kid. Doing anything I could for a few extra minutes of reading.
And this picture makes me smile every time. I love those braids so much, and it is still her daily hairstyle of choice. Our teacher housing had a cookie decorating party this week, and we partook in the fun. Yum.
One week until Arizona!

2 comments:

popo said...

Looking forward to reading books and baking cookies together.

Anonymous said...

looks like she was having a great time! We can continue the reading when you are in AZ Nie Nie