Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Twirly Girl

I am still not sure why, but I can hardly ever convince Sojo to put on a dress. And no way can I get her in a super girly dress like this beautiful one that Nie Nie and Grandpa Pat bought her. My mom would probably say it's something subconscious I'm doing because I hated those kinds of dresses as a kid. However, her nanny, Momo, seems to have a knack for it. I've come home three times in the last few weeks to find her in this cute dress.

We quickly discovered that the dress is not only beautiful, but it twirls like a charm! I was snapping photo after photo of her on afternoon with the dress on, and I had a hard time choosing pics because they were all so gorgeous. And this one looks like it's staged, but she had just seen a bird in the sky and that truly was her expression. Priceless.

2 comments:

popo said...

Be still my heart...I love them all. I think I am going to have to print a couple of these and frame them. She is a beautiful "twirly girl". Sometimes you just need to dress up and twirl a little.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful Tara and Dale what a blessing watching her grow . Reminds me of Ariel and Sabrina (especially Ariel). Can't wait till # 2 little boy comes. I love you and wish you a early B-day as well as SOJO cause I always seem to forget them and you too Dale. Love, Michele