Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer 2010

We are in the midst of our last 24 hours of packing and tying up loose ends, done Port Townsend style with a latte next to me (salted caramel flavor and seriously yummy), typing away in our favorite seaside coffee shop. PT decided to be misty and cool on our last day, perhaps knowing that in 48 hours, the sweat will be rolling off of our bodies again.

As always, we are grateful for the vacation, the sunshine and the family love.

Here are a few picture highlights:




One of my personal summer highlights was making my very first pie. Hard to believe, but I'm 41 and I've never made a pie before. However, if I do say so myself, this apple pie was so good that it was almost worth 41 years of waiting. My grandmother would have been so proud!

4 comments:

popo said...

I love every single one of these pictures. You have captured summer. I especially love the ones of Sojo on the beach looking out or down. Penny for her little thoughts.

Safe travels dear one. Until we are together again....

Mojo said...

Thanks, Grandma.

Yoli said...

Such warm and beautiful images. That pie looks like it was delicious.

Amy said...

LOVE the blog!!! I am SO glad I was able to see you guys this summer and get to know you better. I really hope we can do it again. By now, you are back in Thailand and getting ready for school to start. I wish you all of the best this year. Say hello to Sojo! I look forward to keeping tabs on you throughout the year. I can't wait to read about Bodie (sp) when he joins your family. These kids are so blessed to have such wonderful and loving parents. I mean that! Have a great year!!!