Sunday, May 16, 2010

Water Fight!

What's a family to do when the country is on the verge of civil war, the temperature continues to rise, and rains that normally come in April to cool things down have not arrived?

You have a good old-fashioned water fight, of course. Sojo has been wanting to have one for a while now, so we cooled down a bit yesterday by playing "Songkran."

Bring it on!
Thankfully, the skies are dark this morning. Hoping for rain to bring some relief. I love the grainy look of Photobooth. Softens the edges a bit.

2 comments:

popo said...

3 weeks til we see you...but...hey...who's counting.

This looks like fun...

Red said...

The back deck looks great now. We have a long weekend coming this weekend (3 days) and I toyed with popping over, but things are looking a bit ridiculous. I can not believe that you are done in three weeks! Year 2 down. My promise is this - I am coming next school year at least TWICE. It is ridiculous, you are so close... Can you send me your summer dates. I am going to be in the west coast this summer and well, a ferry ride can be had for day...