Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bad Parenting or Creative Genius?

We've got big plans this summer. Our first camping trip ever will take place at some point during the holiday, hopefully both in Arizona and in Washington, and there is a lot of excitement on Sojo's part. Lots of books are being read about camping, as well as getting her prepped for her first taste of S'mores. Yum!
Sojo and her friend decided to play camping the other day, and these fabulous garbage bags made the best sleeping bags! Mind you, I was on the lookout for any silliness with plastic bags, but I couldn't resist the cuteness of snuggling up in a garbage bag. My vote goes for creative genius on this one.

1 comment:

popo said...

I am sure you will find camping a lot of fun with Sojo. I remember so well all the years camping with you kids. What fun.