Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Koh Samet

When Dale and I met way back in Venezuela days, we loved living in a land where every weekend was a beach weekend and we had eternal tan lines. Dale's take on life is that it's good to live in a place where people go to vacation--gives you a vacation feel to your own life, I guess. And we definitely have that here in Thailand. A short car ride and speedboat trip brought us to the island of Koh Samet, where the sun is intense, the beers are cold, and the waters are a postcard blue.
We've even managed a few family photos on this trip. Sojo loves the one where she is laughing--a good snapshot of her personality.

4 comments:

popo said...

I love the one where she is laughing too. My goodness, that girl loves the beach. Maybe she was a mermaid in another life. That's what I think I might have been. Of course, I am not the super swimmer that she is going to be.

Anonymous said...

Looks like all are having a great time! Great pics. Love Nie Nie

Stefanie said...

I just wanted to thank you guys for sharing your adventurous life with us strangers. It's one of the highlights of my day to pull up your blog in the morning to see what you guys were up to. Your positive outlook on life is truly inspiring.

Mojo said...

Nice, man. Mexico beaches soon!