Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Dino Princess

Always surprising me, that Sojo. I came home from school today to find her wearing the sweetest pink sundress. Since this is a very rare occasion, I wanted to get a picture of her, but I wasn't quick enough. She soon wanted to change into her 'dinosaur dress.' Here I am thinking maybe this was some sort of green outfit, but no, it was her Halloween dinosaur costume. Never mind that it's 95 degrees in Bangkok right now! Later on, I did 100% bribe her to get onto the new green bench and have her photo taken. The deal was she could put her dinosaur costume back on right after dinner if she took some photos.

And this...the joy of how the letter T is relatively easy to make. Lots of 'mama letters' on papers in our house lately. Don't forget the duck footprints in the bottom right corner.

2 comments:

popo said...

Oh how I love that girl. She is eclectic, eccentric, funky and oh so much fun. Dino Princess, she is. How I love that pink dress though. She is our princess, no matter what she is wearing. Beautiful from top to bottom, inside and out.

Anonymous said...

great pics! and ideas for getting her to let you take pics. Looking forward to seeing you soon but it won't be in the 90's here unless it is very unusual Love NieNie