Thursday, February 11, 2010

Living and Loving

Snapped this gorgeous photo this afternoon while hanging out on the playground. A noticeable lack of itchiness has made Sojo feel comfortable enough to wear sleeveless dresses lately. Seems our vigilant fight against the evil dustmites is paying off! That being said, she did have quite a grody case of the head itchies/white scalp for a while. So much so that I felt compelled to write to her teacher and let her know that we actually are washing her hair. A bit of medicated shampoo is doing the trick, and the doctor said to use it on her skin as well to get rid of the thickness. So far, so good. Might be our new remedy.

Adoption update: Zip. Zilch. Nada. Still waiting for the U.S. fingerprint clearance to make its way back to Thailand. All the paperwork is sitting in the Thai gov't waiting. Not stressed out, but just ready for the next step. Hoping that if I write this update, we will then somehow get an email tomorrow saying that they arrived.

4 comments:

popo said...

Oh my goodness....I want this picture on our wall, on the fridge, in my purse, in the car...everywhere I go. I want to see this sweet little face at every turn of my day. Good golly molly...I miss her smiling little face and her ever so cute and curious antics. Give her a big ole hug and kiss from her Popo and Gong Gong.

popo said...

Oh my goodness....I want this picture on our wall, on the fridge, in my purse, in the car...everywhere I go. I want to see this sweet little face at every turn of my day. Good golly molly...I miss her smiling little face and her ever so cute and curious antics. Give her a big ole hug and kiss from her Popo and Gong Gong.

Mojo said...

cool pic.

Ingrid said...

We are struggling with Lars and the itch in the crease of one arm and one leg! Avoidance doesn't seem to work...just when we think it is orange juice, strawberries, bananas(in turn) we are thrown again! We have an amazing French cream which stings like the blazes on the scratches for 5 secs while he grits his teeth..and then soothes like nothing else..but wish we could figure it out! It ain't fun!