Monday, October 05, 2009

Welcome PoPo and Gong Gong

So glad to have my mom and dad here for a while. Sojo spent most of the first day showing them every single thing she owns and then said, "I have a room, too!" and showed them that. Very, very cute to see them together, and I always get a huge dose of homesickness when family is close. They informed us that most of their suitcase room was stuff for us and Sojo. Like this awesome 'scary purple dinosaur' Halloween costume that Sojo had to put on the minute she saw it. And my teeth hurt from all the candy corn I've eaten today. Oops--supposed to be for Sojo's bday cake. Must remember to save some...Bizarrely enough, Sojo wound up getting super sick the first night they were here, just like she did exactly 2 years ago when they came to China. She's on the mend now, thankfully. Now only 2 weeks until my brother Mojo and Cathy come. Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy everyone is able to enjoy family vacations together - it seems like your life is one big vacation - all run together - with a little work thrown in just for variety! I wish you all a fun month of fantastic frills, be safe, have a great time.
Love ya all,
Julie in PA

Mojo and Caffee said...

Soon, very soon.

Dyann said...

Yay! Glad you can all have another visit! And I can't wait to see pics of Sojo in her superhero capes! :)

Anonymous said...

Great that your folks are there! Enjoy! Nie Nie